Our Exceptional Hotel Amenities
Seacliff Inn’s thoughtful in-room amenities make you feel at home. Stay entertained with a 55" flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi, store treats inside the fridge, and prepare fresh coffee each morning in your Aptos hotel room.
Generous Suites & More
Spread out and relax in our spacious suites after an adventurous day in Santa Cruz. Connect with high-speed Wi-Fi and cozy up in the bed’s soft linens to enjoy your favorite TV show and a glass of California wine.
- 55" LCD TVs in Guest Rooms / 65" LCD TVs in Suites
- Cable TV and HBO
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free local calls & voicemail
- One cup coffee maker with complimentary coffee & tea
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Card key security system
- Free safe deposit box
- Non-smoking facility
- Koi pond, waterfall
- Set on six landscaped acres
- Garden paths
- Year-round heated pool and spa
- Onsite restaurant/bar: Sevy's Bar + Kitchen
- Indoor/Outdoor dining
- Happy Hour, Monday - Friday
- Self parking ($10/night)
About the Hotel
- Number of Guest Rooms: 140
- Number of Suites: 8
- Number of Floors: 2
- Check-In: 4:00 P.M.
- Check-Out: 11:00 A.M.
- Hotel Ratings: AAA-3 Diamond
- Pet Policy:$100 for 1-5 nights, $200 for 6+ nights, must be 50lbs. or less
- Child Policy: Children 17 And Under Are Free In Room With One Paying Adult
- Meeting Space: Accommodates up to 130 Guests
- Accessible Facilities
- Multi-lingual Staff
Accessible Common Area Features
- Accessible parking
- Lobby entrance with automatic door opening device
- Registration counter
- Meeting Rooms
- Fitness room
- Pool and spa with lifts
- Pool restrooms
- Garden walkways
Accessible Guest Rooms
- Guestrooms with accessible features including a roll‐in shower or tubs are provided.
- The accessible features of the accessible guestrooms with mobility features include: tactile signage, 32” minimum wide doors, lever hardware, a lowered privacy peephole, turning clearance within the room, electrical outlet adjacent to phone for TTY use, closet with lowered clothes rods and shelves, clearance adjacent to beds for wheelchair transfer.
- The accessible features of the guestroom bathroom include: a 32” minimum wide door, lever hardware, accessible lavatory, grab bars at the side and rear of the toilet, accessible accessories.
- The accessible roll‐in shower and/or tub features include: a flush entry, grab bars, accessible controls, seat and an adjustable hand‐held spray unit.
- Guestrooms equipped with communication features are provided.