Our Commitment to Health and Safety
As part of Best Western’s commitment to keeping our guests safe and healthy, we’ve expanded our
industry-leading cleaning standards with the launch of We Care CleanSM program.
Travel Information: COVID-19 Update
We are committed to putting the safety and security of our guests and team members as our number one priority. Prior to making a reservation and arrival at our hotel, we recommend all guests review the most up to date federal, state and local traveler guidance to confirm eligibility to travel & stay at our hotel.
California Face Covering Guidance
The California Department of Public Health is mandating that face coverings be worn state-wide in applicable circumstances including entering any indoor public space. View the CDPH Face Covering Guidance here.
We Care Clean
Our program is based upon the guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and Heath Canada. We Care CleanSM program addresses the following:
- New protocols for Front Desk and Lobby procedures to minimize guest contact including a streamlined check-in and check-out process and implementing social distancing measures.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures leveraging the latest tools, cleaners and technology used in guest rooms and housekeeping.
- Regular cleaning and use of closely monitored schedules with disinfecting chemicals in public amenities such as fitness centers, swimming pools and meeting rooms when allowed to reopen.
- Sanitizing station or wipes available throughout the hotels.
- Thorough sanitization at the front desk, in the lobby and across high touch points throughout the hotel.
- Hotel personnel will follow strict guidelines including wearing personal protective equipment such as masks and gloves.